Terms and Conditions of Business and Instructions on Cancellation
Last update: 16th May, 2018
- Scope of Application For all orders placed through our online shop the following terms and conditions apply.
- Contractor, Contract The contractual partner is Carsten Jost, RealLifeVideo.de.
- Contract language, contract statistics The languages available for the contract are German and English.
- Right to Cancel Instructions on Cancellation
- Delivery There are shipping costs added to the specified product prices. You find out further details to the height of shipping costs with the products and on the Shipping costs and Payment informations page.
- Payment In our shop the following payment methods are available:
- Warranties For all the goods from our shop legal warranty rights exist.
- Dispute resolution The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- Rights of Use and Copyright All data on our data carriers (DVD) and Downloads are subject to copyright. The data may be copied, saved and used only for personal use. Any commercial benefit or reproduction for other purposes is strictly forbidden.
- Copyright All logos, images, and graphics displayed are owned by RealLifeVideo.de and subject to copyright of the corresponding licensor. All photos, logos, texts, reports and software programs displayed on these sites, which are our own developments, shall not be copied, of otherwise used without our actual agreement. All rights reserved.
The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalog. You can initially put our products without obligations into your cart and correct your entries before sending your binding order any time, while you use the explained correction facilities intended for this in the order procedure. By clicking on the order button, you place a binding order of the goods and downloads contained in the shopping basket. The receipt of your order will be confirmed by e-mail immediately after sending the order.
When the contract is concluded with us depends on the type of payment chosen by you:
The contract is concluded with the receipt of the order confirmation after sending the order. This is where we will inform you of our bank details.
In the ordering process you can switch to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can specify your payment data and confirm payment instructions to PayPal. The contract comes into force at the time of your confirmation of payment instructions to PayPal.
We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions on this page at any time. Your past orders are no longer accessible on the Internet for security reasons.
Right to Cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, have taken goods in possession.
To use your cancellation right, you need us (Carsten Jost, Wilhelmstrasse. 25, 76137 Karlsruhe, Germany, email@example.com, Phone +49 (0)721 60909428) by means of a clear explanation (such as a letter or email) to inform of your decision, to revoke the contract. You can use for it the pattern-cancellation form which is not mandatory, however.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of cancellation before the cancellation deadline.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we give you all the payments back that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the standard delivery offered by us), and this must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of your cancellation of this contract is received. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in no case you will be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform me of the cancellation of this contract to me. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is not due to one to the check of the state, qualities and functionality of the goods through conventional use.
End of Instructions on Cancellation
Note to non-existence of the right of cancellation
The right to cancel shall not be applicable to deliveries of goods on account of long-distance sales transactions, which are manufactured according to customer's specifications, or were clearly tailored to suit personal needs, or are unsuitable for being returned owing to their nature. The same shall not be applicable to the delivery of audio or video recording or of software, in the case that the data carrier delivered has been unsealed by the consumer.
We deliver only in the dispatch way. Unfortunately, a pickup by the customer of the product is not possible.
With the advance payment, we will provide our bank details in the order confirmation and deliver the goods or send the download links after payment.
You pay the invoice amount through the online provider Paypal. You must be registered in principle there or to register, legitimize with your login and confirm the payment instruction to us. We deliver the goods or send the download links after manual booking of payment.
For repayments after double payments we charge a fee of 0.50 euros.
In the case of deliveries to countries outside the EU (including Switzerland), we reimburse German VAT after receiving the proof of importation issued by the local Customs Authorities (with the exception of download versions).
We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a non-fulfillment office.
Renting, public presentation and broadcasting by the internet, or TV even partially, shall require our written permission.
Making available data on the internet (uploaded) and on other electronic networking (file sharing) as well as the processing, transferring and storing the same as an exception to the previous Clause shall not be permitted.
The resale of the data from the downloads is prohibited.
The customer hereby undertakes to observe the legal regulations of copyright at all times. In the case of non-compliance, we shall take legal action pursuant to Section 97 GCA on the grounds of omission and compensation.