Privacy StatementThe person responsible for data processing is:
We appreciate your interest in our online-shop. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Below we provide detailed information about the handling of your data.
- Access data and hosting You can visit our website without providing any personal information. Each time a website is called up, the web server merely automatically saves a so-called server log file which, for example, contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, date and time of the call, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call.
- Data collection and use for contract execution We collect personal data when you provide it to us in connection with your order or when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Mandatory fields are marked as such, because in these cases we require the data for contract processing or for processing your contact and you cannot complete the order or send the contact without their specification. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms.
- Data passing In order to fulfil the contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO, we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods. Depending on which payment service provider you select in the order process, we pass on the payment data collected for the processing of payments to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to payment service providers commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. In some cases, the selected payment service providers also collect this data themselves if you create an account there. In this case, you must log in to the payment service provider with your access data during the ordering process. The data protection declaration of the respective payment service provider applies in this respect.
- E-Mail-Newsletter E-mail advertising without registration for the newsletter and your right of objection
- Social Media Our online presence on Facebook, Youtube, Instagram
- OpenStreetMap We integrate maps of the service OpenStreetMap (https://www.openstreetmap.de), which are offered on the basis of the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL) by the OpenStreetMap Foundation (OSMF).
- Sending evaluation reminders by e-mail If you have given us your express consent to this during or after your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will use your e-mail address as a reminder to submit an evaluation of your order via the evaluation system used by us.
- Contact possibilities and your rights As a person concerned, you have the following rights:
These access data are evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring trouble-free operation of the site and improving our services. Pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO, this serves to safeguard our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit to the site.
Third-party hosting services
As part of processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides us with hosting and website presentation services. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in a correct presentation of our offer, which predominate within the scope of a balancing of interests. All data collected in the context of the use of this website or in the forms provided for this purpose in the online shop as described below are processed on its servers. Processing on other servers only takes place in the framework described here.
This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
We use the data provided by you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract processing and processing your enquiries. After complete processing of the contract, your data will be restricted for further processing and deleted after expiry of any retention periods under tax and commercial law, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right to regularly send you offers for similar products, such as those already purchased, from our range by e-mail on the basis of Section 7 (3) UWG. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in an advertising approach to our customers, which outweigh our interests.
You can object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the advertising e-mail, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
The newsletter is sent within the framework of a processing on our behalf by a service provider to whom we pass on your e-mail address for this purpose. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
If cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Our presence on social networks and platforms serves a better, active communication with our customers and prospective customers. We inform them about our products and ongoing special promotions. When you visit our online presence in social media, your data may be automatically collected and stored for market research and advertising purposes. This data is used for the following purposes pseudonyms, so-called user profiles. These can be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the platforms that presumably correspond to your interests. About this purpose, cookies are usually used on your end device. The visitor behaviour and the interests of the users are stored in these cookies. This serves in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO of the Protection of our predominantly legitimate interests in an optimised presentation of our offer and effective communication with customers and interested parties within the scope of a weighing of interests. If you are asked by the respective social media platform operators for their consent to the data processing, e.g. with the help of a checkbox, the legal basis of the Data processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Insofar as the aforementioned social media platforms have their headquarters in the USA, the following applies: The European Commission has issued an adequacy decision for the USA. This goes back to the EU-US Privacy Shield. A current certificate for the respective company can be viewed here. The detailed information on the processing and use of the data by the providers on their pages as well as a contact option and your rights and setting options to protect your privacy, in particular opt-out options, can be found in the data protection information of the providers linked below. Should you nevertheless require help in this regard, you can contact us.
Data processing is carried out on the basis of an agreement between jointly responsible parties pursuant to Art. 26 DSGVO, which you can view here.
Further information on data processing in the context of visiting a Facebook fan page (information on Insights data) can be found here.
Objection possibility (Opt-Out):
As far as we know, OpenStreetMap will only use the user's data for the purpose of displaying the map functions and temporarily storing the selected settings. These data may include, in particular, IP addresses and location data of users, which, however, are not collected without their consent.
This consent can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below.
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent described therein;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand immediately the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the correctness of the data is denied by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it;
- we no longer need the data, but you do need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- has the right, pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data or revocation of consent given or objection to a specific use of data, please contact us directly via the contact data in our imprint.